Chronic Care Management
At Guardian Health we know managing your healthcare, from routine checkups to complicated health matters to changes in medications, can all be complicated. But it doesn’t have to be. As a core part of the Guardian Health program, we offer Chronic Care Management (CCM) services to qualifying Medicare patients living with more than one chronic condition, such as arthritis, diabetes, depression, or high blood pressure. Guardian Health’s experienced nurses can help you navigate these challenges.
Our CareHarmony care coordination service, which extends to patients throughout the Venice, Florida, region and beyond, is designed to help you take care of you! You will benefit by receiving monthly telephone assistance in between your regular appointments from a dedicated Care Coordinator. Chronic Care Management extends your care outside of the four walls of your doctor’s offices to ensure that you maintain the best possible health outcomes.
Each month your Care Coordinator will call you to:
- Assist with scheduling appointments, labs, or other tests
- Explain how and when to take your medications
- Coordinate any home health or medical equipment needs
- Connect you with health education resources, services and programs
- Identify available community resources including transportation
- Coordinate follow-up care after leaving the hospital or urgent care
- Access other support services you need to stay well
CCM Members will also have access to a 24/7 Care Coordinator Phone Line to help answer any questions you may have day or night.